SCHEDULES: MUIR WOODS SHUTTLE: ROUTE 66 | 66F (Seasonal)
RIDER ALERT - The Muir Woods Shuttle will not begin service for the 2017 season until Hwy 1 has reopened. Caltrans' current estimate for reopening the roadway is May 1, 2017. Please check the Caltrans website for any updates at http://quickmap.dot.ca.gov.
RIDER ALERT- Service has ended for the 2016 season. Check back for information on the 2017 season.
RIDER ALERT - Check back for information on the 2017 season.
Free parking is available at the Pohono Street Park & Ride Lot. See maps below.
|Stop (click name to see on Google Maps)||Transit Connections||Map|
(100 Shoreline Hwy, Mill Valley CA)
WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS ONLY
Please note that the Shuttle does NOT serve this stop on weekdays.
to/from San Rafael
Marin Transit Route 17
(Donahue & Terners)
to/from San Franciso
to/from San Rafael
(Bay & Bridgeway)
to/from San Francisco
Golden Gate Ferry provides service between San Francisco Ferry Building and and the Sausalito Ferry Terminal.
Blue and Gold Fleet provides service between San Francisco Pier 41 and the Sausalito Ferry Terminal.
PLEASE NOTE - Adult round-trip fare is $5 and is collected at the Muir Woods Visitor Center along with your park entrance fee. Your receipt must be shown upon boarding for your return trip as proof of payment.
|Adult (ages 16+)||$5.00|
|Youth (ages 15 and under)||Free|
Please note our fare payment process:
1. Round trip fares are collected at the Muir Woods Visitor Center along with your entrance fee. You do not need to pay a fare when boarding on your trip TO Muir Woods.
2. You will be issued a receipt when you pay your fare. You must retain your receipt and present it to the driver when you board the return trip on the Muir Woods Shuttle.
3. One-way fares are not available. Passengers wishing to ride one-way must pay full round-trip fare.
4. Fares can be paid with cash or most major credit cards at the Muir Woods Visitor Center.
6. If transferring from another Marin Transit, West Marin Stagecoach, or Golden Gate Transit route, purchase a Day Pass from the driver upon boarding. The Day Pass can then be used to pay your round-trip fare for the Muir Woods Shuttle.
This is the ninth year that Marin Transit is operating the seasonal Muir Woods Shuttle service, in partnership with the National Park Service. Read more about this shuttle service and learn about the historical performance of the shuttle.